Totally Inspired!!

I was complaining the other night to Helen that I was totally un-inspired to even start a Doll quilt for the EB swap...the deadline is just around the corner.
So tonight I had a little play with some charm swap squares from way back...I was just doing...not thinking and it was not working!
So I sat and looked around the room at all the lovely quilts I have hanging there...and then i think my brain exploded!!
I found this fabric in my stash and got totally inspired!!
Where do you find your inspiration??

Here is a sneak peek of my Doll Quilt for the EB swap!


It is a little bright...but I'm hoping my swappee will like it!

Comments

Leah said…
Looking good!
Car said…
Oh my goodness... Please tell me I am your partner???

Lovely!
~LilOlFrankie~ said…
Oooh, I love tulips!!! Can't wait to see more!!
Bec Clarke said…
Oh very nice, is that a Prints Charming fabric???
LOTS of kids LUV brites!
mine included :)
it's GREAT AJ!

Popular posts from this blog

The Great International Stash Busting Giveaway

{3rd Birthday} Octonauts party

Bloggers Quilt Festival - Spring 2010