Advent Blog~a~long #2 - Advent Calenders

I thought Aden is a little young to understand an Advent calender this year. The real reason we don't have one....I haven't made it yet!! Naughty Mummy!!
I have a quilted Aussie Animal one I bought years ago at a quilt fair to make but there are sooooo many great ideas out there to make.

Here are just a few of my favourites...

A felt tree with little felt ornaments to hang on it. I found this on a blog and I can't remember who's it was....I post the link when I find it!

A little sewing Advent to hang in your sewing room maybe?? The Purl Bee has done a wonderful tutorial for you to mke your own if you like


Jolly Allsorts also has a felt advent tutorial...cute little pockets to hang, that could be filled with what ever treasures you like!


Need to remember how tiny your little one was at their first christmas?? Hang 25 little socks and fill them with toys. So cute! From Martha Stewart of course!

And I can't wait til Aden is old enough to get one of these one year...nothing better than a month full of Lego!


How do you count down to Christmas??

Looking for more things to make at Christmas...for everyone in your family?? Sew Mama Sew has the Ultimate Handmde gift list for you!

Comments

Kirsty said…
That leggo one is amazing, really tempted to get one and put it away for the future when both boys are old enough to enjoy it :)

Popular posts from this blog

The Great International Stash Busting Giveaway

{3rd Birthday} Octonauts party

700!!