Tips for curved pieceing...
- pulling the fabric to make it work doesn't always help....stretched fabric is harder to work with
- go S.L.O.W!!!
- just beause the first one worked out doesn't mean the next one will
- puckers add character (!!)
- use small stiches but not too small because there will be unpicking
- fudge it as best you can
- don't get cocky - see second point
- a good iorn will hide a multitude of sins
- don't do these when you are tired - they look worse when you get up in morning
- when pinning don't make puckers
- don'tgive up easily - walk away and then come back and try again
- when admiring you work stand back form it and don't use a maginifying glass
- make sure the templates are the right way up!!
- leaving the needle down and lifting the presser foot to re-arrange the fabric underneath is allowed and it works wonders
- cheer yourself up with a little 'yessssssss' everytime you get a seam right - it amuses your husband
- don't get cocky - did I ready mention that!?!?