{Twenty-six} Blogger’s Quilt Festival :: Fall 2012

P6179291
 
 
Here is my entry for the Blogger's Quilt Festival hosted my Amy
It's a simple Disappearing 9-patch.
 
  P6179392
 
Just perfect for playing hide-and-seek in!
 
P6179393
 
There is not much of a 'story to this quilt, but I love the colours and the overall finish of it. It came about at the suggestion of making a 'Rainy-day' Quilt. These fabrics were in my stash and were perfect for the job!

  P6179394 - Copy

With simple stipple quilting in light aqua thread, it is a lovely quilt to snuggle under and a perfect  baby play quilt for a boy without being too babyish.
 
P6179398
 
Blogger’s Quilt Festival Stats
Finished quilt measures : 52" x 68"
Special techniques used : None...sweet and simple!
Machine pieced and quilted by : me
Best Category : Favorite Home Machine Quilted Quilt, Favorite Throw Quilt, Favorite Baby Quilt  
 
This quilt doesn't have a new home yet....let my know if you are interested in having it at your place!

Comments

Carolyn said…
This is such a pretty quilt! Perfect little boy quilt and looks like so much fun for him to play with!
Anonymous said…
Lovely colors!
Margaret said…
This is lovely. The colours make me happy!
Oh so beautiful! I like very much nine patch pattern and with lots of defferent blue colours it's perfect! x Teje
Fabulous quilt Amanda. The colours look great and I think I spy your 241 tote fabrics in there too. What is that fabric line btw that you used for your tote? Gill
Lee D said…
lovely quilt and the colours are delightful.
Paula said…
Gorgeous Quilt... You've done a fabulous job on it. It looks amazing. I know a good home for it - there is a little boy who'd love it!

Only a few weeks till school finishes now! Hope they pass quickly to get to the holidays. Good Luck with the report cards...
what a beautiful disappearing 9 patch. I absolutely love the color combinations, with some where here and there.
Gretchen said…
Such lovely colors and fabrics!
Shari said…
The colours caught my eye - wonderful quilt. You called it a 'rainy day' quilt - the colour certainly speaks to that. Gorgeous young man in your life. He made a great model.

Popular posts from this blog

The Great International Stash Busting Giveaway

{3rd Birthday} Octonauts party

700!!