EB Doll Quilt Swap IV

Most of the little quilts have arrived at their destinations...and then I remembered I didn't show you what I sent yet!
Here it is..well 'they' to be correct. I sent 2 little quilts to Rose and her girls...it is very hard to share one little quilt between two!



A little bit whimsy, a little bit wild, a little bit odd...not usually my style but these little quilts are great places to try new things!
I'm hoping LilFrankie's girls will have a good time playing with them...just like Aden and Grover did!




Comments

Helen said…
Aden looks like he doesn't want to give it up! Beautiful quilts AJ!
Emma said…
Great quilts, AJ! I can definiely see they were inspired by the fabric, and I love the diptych effect.

Popular posts from this blog

The Great International Stash Busting Giveaway

{3rd Birthday} Octonauts party

700!!