Quilty Mail


I have been patiently waiting all weekend for these...DH 'forgot' to tell me that the collection tag was on the bench...it got past closing time on Friday with a long weekend ahead....I was very patient...only whinging once!! He assures me that he didn't mean to forget....hummmmm....
These all came from the Cabbage Rose Quilting...to buy these here would have cost about $400...I got the lot including postage for half that price...bargin!!

Jelly Rolls...yum!! I have some plans for these!! Just need Adds to send me some patterns...!!
Charm squares for quick quilts...

9 Metres most of which was bought for a purpose...mostly..





I know someone else in this house who enjoys getting mail in a box...

Comments

Lily Mulholland said…
What is wrong with these menfolk who do not understand the importance of collecting parcels IMMEDIATELY? lol

Nice fabric! Oooh I like that Moda stuff!
Emma said…
Mmmm, enjoy! Have a great quilting week!
Helen said…
Naughty Aaron! No more Turkish Delights for him in the next RR box! But so worth the wait AJ! I lovely selection of fabrics!

Popular posts from this blog

The Great International Stash Busting Giveaway

{3rd Birthday} Octonauts party

700!!