The last of Blogtober...

And what a lovely way to finish...with a squishy parcel for me and Aden.

Aden's part consists of 2 lovely pillow cases to match his quilt from the EB ladies. Not sure who made these ones but we love them! I've been meaning to make some cushion covers to go on the pillows I use on the rocking chair in Aden's room (I pinched some old ones from the couch...and they are yuck!) but now I don't have to! Thanks Ladies!They came wrapped in the MM Cowboy print in the next photo...perfect for some overalls I think!

And for me some lovely greens and yellows to add to my fabric stash...Thanks Helen.

Comments

Xena said…
Finally they arrived! I sent them back in July. Australia post is a pain. I don't know who did the applique part. I did the rest.
Helen said…
I'll admit they have been sitting on my sewing desk for a month..... sorry! Worth the wait. :)
Unknown said…
They're gorgeous! Well done to the creators.
Khris78 said…
They are so nice.... love the brightness!!!!!
Lily Mulholland said…
They'll look great in Aden's room!

Popular posts from this blog

{3rd Birthday} Octonauts party

The Great International Stash Busting Giveaway

Sew your stash thin 2013