Needles....YUCK!!

The needle tally for the week so far is 6...and all yucky!! I don't usually blog about it but it is a big part of my life, at the moment anyway, and I may want to remember it one day, especially if it leads to a beautiful bubba in 9 months time.
We are currently doing our first round of full IVF....I will go under a general next week, something I am really really NOT looking foward to!! (I have never been a paitient at hospital before) It is only day surgery though and my wonderful DH will be having a few days off to look after me.

I had a blood test today, so that was the reason for another needle. Hopefully with good results tomorrow I won't need to change the dosage I'm currently injecting and then we can have smooth sailing for the rest of the way. I know that is rather wishful thinking and it may not work this time....but I already have my hopes up and being positive can only help our current situation...

So please everyone fingers and toes crossed!!!

Thank you everyone for your wonderful comments....It is a strange and emotional time...I had fantastic blood results today so another positive thing to concentrate on........thank you for all your support.

Comments

Anonymous said…
*fingers crossed*

I hope it all goes well for you :0)
Emma said…
Oh, you poor thing. I really hope it works first time. I always thought needles were the worst part of pregnancy, let alone beforehand as well!
Cass said…
Good Luck AJ, I have everything crossed
Mrs Jelly said…
Send me your email ...
Heids said…
AJ - hoping and praying for you.
Helen said…
Fingers, toes, arms and legs all crossed for you AJ! xx
Anonymous said…
Nana, Greg & Robin also have everything crossed, Mick & me too.
Luv to you both, MIL
thehummingcat said…
Fingers, toes, arms, legs, cat paws, dog paws, guniea pig paws, Cate's hair is platted...everything is crossed in our house just for you! xx
Natalie said…
Crossing everything here for you too AJ! Look forward to hearing your wonderful news xx
Kylie said…
fingers crossed and baby vibes coming your way aj. hope that everything works out (just thought i would let you know that the needles dont stop though! but you soon get used to them!)

love k
Belinda said…
Everything will be crossed for you! Good luck, and sending you plenty of baby dust
Tracey said…
Good luck AJ. Needles are just horrible, I pass out at them, so you are doing really well.

Keep the positive thinking up!!!! I have everything crossed for you.
Best wishes for you and your husband in the next couple of weeks!

BTW, very cute quilt.
Leah said…
good news then.... and we're thinking of you too :)
Anonymous said…
Fingers & Toes crossed for you both. Good luck xx
Oh AJ, I am really hoping that this works out for you.

Popular posts from this blog

The Great International Stash Busting Giveaway

{3rd Birthday} Octonauts party

700!!