Hello Summer!!



Well Summer has arrived and in typical fashion..HOT HOT HOT!!! Spent the morning fussing with a new quilt and then changing my mind about the design....AGAIN!! I've always wanted to make a start quilt so now I am...not blogging them yet as theyare frustrating me just a the moment spend a lot of time unpicking...trying to get the colours to work the right way....so photos soon...if I get back to it that is...also spent some of the morning marking and finishing off journals for the kids at school...


We were discussing on the way home from the beach what sort of year it has been....not a very good one for us with some bad news and lots of mixed emotions...but we got through it and hopefully 2008 will be better for us...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

{3rd Birthday} Octonauts party

The Great International Stash Busting Giveaway

Sew your stash thin 2013