Not another new quilt I hear you say...

Nope not a new one...just one I've been working on for a while but never blogged...It is finally moving on in it's stages of construction.....there are still a few more to go yet...

This, made up Celtic type pattern, is just one small piece of the bottom of the quilt...I'm trying something new..I'm not using 100% cotton...but a satin fabric...which happened to be the table runners my mum made for our wedding...so some recycling and a new challenge...I love it!!!


and of course my obliging cat!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I tell you it will be a mohair quilt before it ever gets to me.
MIL
Lily said…
Wow black and red is such a strong combination! LOL at your MIL's comment!!
Emma said…
Wow! I'm really looking forward to seeing how it all turns out.
atet said…
That is simply stunning -- but satin, you are a brave, brave woman!
The Humming Cat said…
Hello Puss, love that pose, all stretched out.
If your MIL want's mohair, you need to get a ragdoll like our Muffin. One hairy cat.
Anonymous said…
That cat is doing it tough. Will watch for the finished product.

Popular posts from this blog

{3rd Birthday} Octonauts party

Sew your stash thin 2013