Moda Friendship Quilt Along


I know I'm starting at the finishing date...but well sometimes you have to just go with it.

The link to all the block is here. And a diagram of the finished quilt is here. I'm rather disappointed that is it only a sketch of a the quilt rather than a finished quilt. Planning a quilt along should mean that you have already tried out all the blocks and put them together to see what they look like before people sign up!

That said however I'm going to forge ahead anyway. I am going to pick and choose the blocks that I like and possibly add some sashings and borders along the way.


I'm using this Moda Jelly Roll in 'Nest' and this piece of fabric from the line as my colour inspiration.

 
And here is the fabric I have pulled from my stash! I'm going to try and keep this a total stash quilt but I'm thinking I may have to find a little more of the green/lime to add to the blocks.



I also found in my stash these matching pillow cases!

So I'm all set....just have to decide which block to start with!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Great International Stash Busting Giveaway

{3rd Birthday} Octonauts party

700!!