Dear Jane....the beginning

Every now and then I get the urge to start my Dear Jane quilt....I got as far as thinking about the layout I want for my rainbow DJ. I drew a sketch and did a computer image too.

 
 
 
I'm going to go with the hand-coloured one - more blues and greens - less reds and orange - which is a reflection of my stash! I'm keen to get started for real but I don't know what to do first!
 
 
It's been super busy around here trying to fit in assessments and end of term stuff like parent interviews - especially when you make the hour round trip for 2 interviews (40 mins worth) and neither sets of parents show up! One parent felt so bad that she gifted us some roses, so these little pretties have been looking lovely in my kitchen!
 


Comments

LittleWhiteDove said…
That will look awesome AJ!! I started from the middle in mine, but I know Car and Kirsty just pick random blocks. Have fun!
MIL said…
Great photo of the roses.

Popular posts from this blog

The Great International Stash Busting Giveaway

{3rd Birthday} Octonauts party

Bloggers Quilt Festival - Spring 2010