The Quilt 'Bucket' List

Saw this in my blog trawling on Raccoon Creek Quilts and thought I could make one too...anyone else game??

  • Enter a quilt in a show.
  • Make all the quilts that are in my head (this one may take a while).
  • Try ‘cathedral windows’
  • Make a quilt from a pattern by one someone I know
  • Quilt using a long-arm machine.
  • Have a quilt published in a magazine (even if it is just in the ‘letters’ at the back!)
  • Take a Huston ‘quilt tour’ and buy LOTS of fabric while I’m there
  • Have a quilt on each bed in the house (and one on the wall if DH will let me!)



Of course this might not be the whole list...I reserve the right to add to it at any time!

Edited to add:

  • A cutting table at the 'right' heigh to save my back


Comments

That's a cool idea! I've at least added a somewhat of a project list to my sidebar to keep me a little more focused. Problem is, I keep adding stuff to it!!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Great International Stash Busting Giveaway

{3rd Birthday} Octonauts party

Bloggers Quilt Festival - Spring 2010