Full Moon Forest Baby Quilt


Inspired by Jenn's tumbling quilt I looked up the pattern at the Moda Bake Shop and made one for a new little bubba.

Made from 2 charm packs in the the Full Moon Forest fabric. With the purple rabbit for the border and binding and the aqua squirrels for the backing.

The pictures are dodgy tonight in the dark room but the quilt is just cute!

I love this line of fabric and there is only a little of it left in my stash!

Ads...the quilt measures 37" x 42.5" I think it s good size for the pram or nappy bag if visiting friends to not put the baby on the floor

Emma...yep echo quilted every second one. I do the thread ends mostly at the end. I just make sure I pull enough thread though to tie them with and try hard not to stitch over the start but just beside it...IYKWIM

Comments

thehummingcat said…
Oh that's cute, what size is it? I need to make a few baby quilts too, and they need to be unisex so maybe something in this colourway would suit.
Emma said…
Very cute! I had a close look, and did you echo quilt the blocks? Do you have a trick for deailing with all the stopping and starting and ther esulting thread-ends?
Helen said…
Looks great AJ! I like how the stripey fabric is going both ways, cool!

Popular posts from this blog

{3rd Birthday} Octonauts party

The Great International Stash Busting Giveaway

Sew your stash thin 2013