Tagged...again

I had been tagged by Helen before...I tried to ignore it...as I couldn't think of 7 things to write (still can't)... but now Natalie has tagged me too so I guess I will have to play along...

• Start with 7 random facts/habits about yourself
• People who are tagged have to write their 7 things on their blog
• Then choose another 7 people to get tagged and list their names

1. I love my middle name and plan on calling my daughter it one day....lucky DH agrees
2. I've always wanted 6 kids...we'll have to wait and see...this one DH doesn't agree on!!
3. I love quilting but have only been doing it for 3 1/2 years...I'd love to make an art quilt one day...just don't know if I'm 'arty' enough...lol
4.....ummm

I'm stuck I'll be back later

4. I don't like seafood cause I can't stand the smell of it...I think if I could get past the smell I might like it
5. I only iron when I'm in the mood...that said I iron everything...Therefore I have a huge ironing pile all the time!!!I hate clothes being wrinkly...
6. I hate the way I dress.....twenty years older than I am...
7. The towels in my linen cupboard must be folded the right way....if someone does them wrong I take then out and re-fold them!!


Hummm I tag....people whose blogs i read regularly....

Comments

Natalie said…
glad I could talk you into it ;)

BTW I hear you loud and clear on the towel thing too - I saw Steve trying to fold them the other day and I almost yelled at him to leave the alone lol!

Popular posts from this blog

The Great International Stash Busting Giveaway

{3rd Birthday} Octonauts party

Bloggers Quilt Festival - Spring 2010