With a little help from my friend...

From this to this.....

I don't know how I have managed to sew for so long with out a decent pin cushion....The wonderful pin cushion Ads made for Jester has replaced my old dodgy one I gave up using a long time ago...Jester said I could use it.....that was after I had to wrestle it off DH who had started to use it as a football for inside the house...
I soon stopped him with the addition of a few pins and needles....It now sits lovingly beside my machine...ahhhh bliss!! No more spilt pin containers!!!

I'll forgive DH for the football attempts if he continues to cook like this.....YUM!!! Steak and Guinness Pie

Comments

thehummingcat said…
OMG It looks like a flying UFO! I could of used an ugly fabric, not my divine Denyse Schmidt good fabric!
Helen said…
Theres a UFO in your hallway! Quick Jester! Eat it! Good dog!
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

{3rd Birthday} Octonauts party

The Great International Stash Busting Giveaway

Sew your stash thin 2013