M's Baby Quilt Progress



Just quickly adding this photo for Helen.....This is the quilt I have been working on for M and M's new baby.....Due in about 3 or 4 weeks.....must ring her soon...time has flown by. Hopefully it will be finished and ready to take to Brisbane when I visit in October! This is the hardest quilt I've ever attempted and if I knew it was going to be this tricky than I probably wouldn't have started it!! Glad I did though cause now I can sew sqaures on point like this much better!

Comments

Helen said…
OMG AJ! That quilt does look tricky, but so effective! It looks great! How were the orange square blocks done? Over the top off the pink? Or did you have to cut lots of triangles to make them all fit on the one layer? Does that make sense? LOL :)

Popular posts from this blog

The Great International Stash Busting Giveaway

{3rd Birthday} Octonauts party

Bloggers Quilt Festival - Spring 2010