{WIP Wednesday} Frogging

Little White Dove

Jumping in again with The Little White Dove (click on the image above to find her) for a WIP Wednesday post! 

I showed this to my online crocheting experts through the week... I knew it didn't look right. And after a few visuals I realised the only way to 'fix' it was to undo it all. 

4 and a bit rows....back to just 1....



I probably could have saved the last bit and wasn't paying enough attention when I was frogging it (new lingo...does it sound like I know what I'm talking about??) and so pulled out more than I really needed to but....I'm enjoying the process so much that after winding all the wool back up, I started again. 




Apparently it is back on track. Hoping I can keep it that way and you will see some more progress next week. The weekend is looking clear of commitments so hopefully I can get some crafting done on some long overdue projects as well!


Comments

VickiLorraine said…
aJ. I love crochet too and am always undoing it. For some reason I have to make an item once through with mistakes LOL in order to get it right the second time
VickiLorraine said…
aJ. I love crochet too and am always undoing it. For some reason I have to make an item once through with mistakes LOL in order to get it right the second time
You, madam, are a ripple machine! Boo on the frogging, but hooray for rapid progress! Loving it x
Skipper said…
I have had to frog my ripples that I have done a few times. It's painful - but it's so awesome when you get the final stitch and you look at this awesome and perfect final product. :) Very satisfying!
Car said…
Ribbit ribbit!

Its a great pattern once you get the hang of it and eventually you will know by looking when its wrong!

Popular posts from this blog

The Great International Stash Busting Giveaway

{3rd Birthday} Octonauts party

700!!