{WIP Wednesday} The beginning of the end?

You might be getting a little bored of this 3 weeks in a row...but well that is all I have time for at the moment...a stolen few minutes here and there. 

I did promise you something different over the weekend....but well I'm not going to beat myself up about not getting to it. 4.5 hours getting Aden's toys, clothes, books and whole room back in order was a priority....it was getting to 'trash heap' levels.


So I've started adding a 3rd colour. A lovely red.

But here is what I have learnt this week.....always always always triple check your pattern! It took me until row 8 to go back and look again at the tutorial I'm following for this blanket and what did I find...I've been doing the ends wrong the WHOLE time.

I was going to frog it (again) but well.... I want this finished not perfect. I can handle one end being a little wonky. I'll just make sure that end is at the bottom of the bed!



I'm still not sure I've got it 100% right....opinions welcome....but I'm going to push on. I have a 4 hour round trip on the train tomorrow so I'm packing the next ball of wool in my bags in the hopes that the crochet will keep me from falling asleep on the trip into the city and back.

Have you been crafting this week? Join in posting your WIP with Little White Dove. Click on the link below to find her linky party! 



Little White Dove

Comments

Now you are replacing that red, it'll be fine! Looking good xx
Helen said…
Frog it?? I have no idea of the terminology but I LOVE the colours! Looks hot!

Popular posts from this blog

The Great International Stash Busting Giveaway

{3rd Birthday} Octonauts party

Bloggers Quilt Festival - Spring 2010