Superhero capes

I'm thinking about a tutorial for these...after finishing 14 of them over the weekend I'd almost say I'm an expert!

P9102807
They started out as a special request from a friend for her son's superhero birthday party, which is now just a few weeks away, and just took off from there.
 
I had 6 to do for her family.. Super Dad, Super Mum and their 4 sons!
 
  P9102814
 
Plus 3 for our family....the A team! Ours are identical....
 
P9102816
 
And then I thought Aden's cousins might like one each....so that was another 4....plus 2 for my cousins girls....
 
P9102823
 
 
I still have 1 on the ironing board for Aden's little friend...and a request for 3 more girly ones for friends..... I think I am all capped out.....but it is fun!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Great International Stash Busting Giveaway

{3rd Birthday} Octonauts party

Bloggers Quilt Festival - Spring 2010