Spring is over...

Tomorrow is the start of a new season...and is one day closer to the holidays....I am soooo hanging out for them you wouldn't believe how much work I've got to do between now and then and yet I sit here blogging away...just an excuse really to play on my (our) new computer...we now have vista...and I've lost a lot of my passwords swapping computers...very frustrating...ok this post isn't making much sense...so must go....I started a new quit tonight but not much to show...maybe later...

Flashback Friday...can't happen at the moment...as well as a new computer we got a new printer/scanner...but it came without one of the cords..so until I go and pick one up ...hopefully tomorrow the Friday Photo will have to wait!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Great International Stash Busting Giveaway

{3rd Birthday} Octonauts party

Bloggers Quilt Festival - Spring 2010