Shopping

I got a nice Christmas bonus of 2 years back pay this year....so we have made a list of what we would like to buy and were waiting til the after christmas sales to spend it...but yesterday we found this....

We've been needing a new quilt cover for about 2 years now...I was so sick of the old one....this one is good with out being to girly....I already have plans of making a chocolate and cream (with splashes of aqua) quilt to go with it!!

Yes there is a pillow case missing....I droped it when taking it off the line and when I went back down to get it it had Jester slobber on it!!! So now it is waiting for another wash!

We also bought some new sheets to match...half price!!....they feel very nice to sleep on!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Great International Stash Busting Giveaway

{3rd Birthday} Octonauts party

Bloggers Quilt Festival - Spring 2010