Loooong Days!

I've had lots of looong days lately....such a busy time of year with end of term stuff as well this year flying back and forth to see A....can't be helped and so it gets done....I know it will all gets done....I keep repeating to myself....Give it to a busy person and it will get done....came true today....actually last week when I had a survey to fill out for work....I asked Lyn did I get picked to do it randomly..."Yes it was 'random'" she said "so I gave it to you cause I knew it would get done!!"....my point exactly...

Going to spend a bit of time in Airports....wish I could do my hand sewing or cross stitching while I wait....but no....no scissors allowed!! I really need to finish Nana's 'Grandchildren Garden'...it's taking longer than I thought....I won't tell you how long too embarrassing... Guess I'll have to start my new book....Just finished 'The Tenth Circle' by Jodi Picoult...didn't enjoy it as much as her other books....my new book is also by her called 'The Pact'..I'll let you know how it goes....

Jester had an absolute ball with the hose yesterday while I was watering the grass and the rose bushes...he loved chasing the water around....it kept squirting him in the face....not that I was doing that on purpose(!!)....he loved it!! I great way to exercise him as you just keep moving the hose and he goes crazy running after it....(well he won't bring the ball back any more! and he needs to have a run some how!)....I also took him to the 'off leash' area on Wednesday...I didn't actually let him off the leash though cause I would never get him back....he still won't come when he is called!! I must spend some more time training him! He loved the chance to play with other dogs and he met an 8 month old Lab named Holly to play with... I will have to take him again next week when I get back...Maybe I will see if N will take him while I'm away?

Nothing else much to say....Catch you next week!

Comments

Helen said…
Hey AJ, think we'll need to see a pict of the Grandchildren's Garden! WIP pict. Totally agree in regards to the 10th Circle. I have read all of her books, and didn't think much of this one at all. Think you'll like The Pact though. What is your job too if you don't mind me asking. Teacher?
AJ said…
yep Helen that's right..teaching...I think I will post a WIP pic...after I unpack it from my port!
Helen said…
Primary or high school?? DH has applied to go back to Uni and doing a Dip Ed in Primary School teaching. Will know on the 15.12 if he has been successful.... A profession worth entering would you say?
AJ said…
Tell DH...yes it's worth it if you do it for the kids and not the money....so not worth the money...I'm Primary

Popular posts from this blog

The Great International Stash Busting Giveaway

{3rd Birthday} Octonauts party

Bloggers Quilt Festival - Spring 2010