Friday the 13th!!

I've survived Friday the 13th.....

We were going to have some friends around for dinner... they cancelled on us cause H wasn't feeling well...A also told me we were having a surprise dinner guest...but when the others cancelled I was able to get it out of him...It is an old friend of A's, who he was best man for some years ago, when we were first together...haven't seen him for about 5 and half years....but he had to cancel too :( ...His plane was late getting in and he wouldn't be finished work till about 10:30pm..... so we had take away instead of cooking the gormay(sp??) meal we had planned....Oh well lamb shanks freeze well....

Have been sewing the binding together for C's quilt...I've added the borders and her name but found I just couldn't leave it the way it was.....the purple borders hide the top corner as it is also purple....so I will have to unpick and replace the corner block...which I was going to do tonight but I can't find my unpicker...anyone seen it???

Off to bed now.... I hope you have enjoyed your 'superstitious' day (hard to avoid a black cat when you live with one!!!)

Comments

Helen said…
Find that unpicker AJ??!! :) They are always hinding aren't they!
AJ said…
Yep Thanks Helen....It was on the floor where I had already looked...LOL....lucky I don't have kids as I'm sure they would have found it first!

Popular posts from this blog

The Great International Stash Busting Giveaway

{3rd Birthday} Octonauts party

Bloggers Quilt Festival - Spring 2010