My Dad!!

With all the hype of the wedding over the weekend I forgot to post a
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to my Dad and FIL....I didn't forget to ring my dad of course but I forgot to blog it!! I then felt really guilty cause I did a Mother's day one...so....

Taken in January 2007

what can I say about my Dad....he is great....very giving and cares very deeply for his kids...he would do absolutely anything for us...he is wonderfully generous...once he heard on the radio station that a Down syndrome young boy had his bike stolen so he rang the radio station and bought the boy a new one!! He is a great friend and fun person to be around....he is just my dad and I love him very much!!!!

Happy Father's Day

Comments

Helen said…
Happy Fathers Day AJ's Dad! Wonder what next years Fathers Day will be like for you guys......

Popular posts from this blog

The Great International Stash Busting Giveaway

{3rd Birthday} Octonauts party

Bloggers Quilt Festival - Spring 2010