Girly Romance

Finished just in time...The baby is due in 4 days and we are going to visit tonight! I'm not totally fussed on this quilt, but the fabric is cute and I'm really gald I got the chance to FMQ an all-over stipple. There is definately room for improvement but I'm really happy with how it turned out. Next time I won't quilt as close together (using less thread, this has over 500 metres in it!!) and it won't make the quilt as stiff or as 'wrinkly' looking. I think it will work well for a baby cot or floor quilt though. The close quilting will make it more 'wash proof' from all the mess babies can make!

Comments

Helen said…
500 metres of thread!!!!! Go AJ!

Popular posts from this blog

{3rd Birthday} Octonauts party

The Great International Stash Busting Giveaway

Sew your stash thin 2013