{202020} Project Buster

So I have these friends... and they like to throw out crafty challenges... a lot!

I've been involved in a few of them over the years and they have often kept me motivated through projects... and sometimes... well sometimes life gets in the way and other than an initial post or idea nothing I get done or finished.  And I'm ok with that. For me crafting isn't about being the best or finishing the most projects, or even finishing them at all. And while I do like to finish things, it is about the process and the journey along the way. The connection with like minded people, sharing in their excitment and their journey, as we talk about ideas and make suggestions, motivate each other and complain about our husbands complaining about our new found enthusiasm, which usually results in new craft supplies.

And so 2019 is upon us and the girls have come up with a new project....or 20!

20 crafty endeavors, where each item on the list, involves that number of actual things. Luckily for me it is unclear if these projects need to be completed by the start or the end of 2020, and I'm ok with that!

I've been mulling over my list and moving things around to make it as achievable as I can, reminding myself that I work full time, have a child, a husband and a household to manage, and not to over commit....

So here is my list for the 20 things to do before 2020 #202020projectbuster (follow the hashtag on Instagram)

1 new craft to try
2 finished crochet blankets
3 garden beds to make
4 cross stitch projects
5 quilts finished
6 pillowcases
7 sewn garments in use in my wardrobe
8 meters of fabric used from the stash
9 bags made
10 'I ❤ you' quilt blocks
11 felt things
12 pineapple blocks into a quilt
13 balls of wool used
14 hexagon flowers
15 school resources
16 blog posts
17 slices baked
18 Library bags/Green bags for charity
19 watercolour minis
20 minutes of daily reading

Let's see how we go!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Great International Stash Busting Giveaway

{3rd Birthday} Octonauts party

Bloggers Quilt Festival - Spring 2010