13 in '13 - I love reading!


I made it....just. I've read 13 new adult books this year. Thanks to Miss Dove for the challenge. She has something planned for 2014....but we all have to wait til tomorrow to see what that is!

Here is my list;

1. 'An Elm Creek Quilts Collection' by Jennifer Chiaverini
2. Fifty Shades of Grey by EL James
3. Fifty Shades Darker by EL James
4. A Rose for the ANZAC boys by Jackie French
5. Fifty Shades Freed by EL James
6. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
7. Certain Girls by Jennifer Weiner
8. Oranges & Sunshine by Margaret Humpherys
9. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
10. Kitty and her sisters by Maureen Lee
11. Weird Sisters by Eleanor Brown
12. Swansea Summer by Catrin Collier
13. The Time of my Life by Cecelia Ahern

The last 2 were read during December. And only cause the were the smaller ones on the pile I have growing beside my bed. I didn't particularly enjoy them.

I also currently read Emma by Jane Austin and Jack of Diamonds by Bryce Courtenay


It is the big hard cover version and I've been up til 1am the past 3 mornings trying to desperately finish it before going on holidays.....it is just too big to pack!


So thanks Miss Dove for you 2013 reading challenge. I personally would like to read 20 books next year....but I'll wait to see what her challenge is first!

Comments

Erin Quinn said…
How are you finding Emma? And what did you think of the quilt collection one! I looked at that but couldn't talk myself into buying it.
Good work meeting the challenge. Looking forward to seeing how you go this year :-)
E xx

Popular posts from this blog

The Great International Stash Busting Giveaway

{3rd Birthday} Octonauts party

700!!